Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Week 15 Box 15

This week The Box was lovingly delivered to me by The Husband and I had about 5 minutes to look it over, take a picture of it and then run out to a hearing that lasted till 12:00am. Wonderful. Not to mention that I then did the exact same thing on Tuesday, quick PB and J dinner and then back out to a hearing that didn't end till 10:00pm. Welcome to my life. I'm exhausted and in desperate need of a full day of TLC but I don't want to pull a last week and forget to post anything about this week's box so here it is:




This week The Box consisted of the following:

  • 4 Tomatillos
  • 5 purple cipolilini onions
  • 3 fat heirloom tomatoes
  • 3 red tomatoes of the normal kind
  • 1 pathetic eggplant, sad.
  • 1 massive zucchini
  • 1 bunch of Kale
  • and 6 Apples!
I'm happy to see the apples in the box. It says truly and honestly that fall is here even though the harvest still is very "summer." Now to plan what I'm going to make this week. Thinking, Thinking, Thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment